Monday, January 19, 2009

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year! As you can see I haven't kept up with my blog since November. I am glad things are slowly turning around here. Rick is back to work and hating it. Other than having surgery and the pain he enjoyed his 7 months of pre-retirement practice from working. I failed tho. I think he is going to have to have a hobby to keep him busy and out of trouble!!
We had a fairly quiet Christmas. No big wild parties. Nothing exciting here with no small kids around. Then New Year's Eve we went to my son's home and watched movies. His step-son Martin had a party for the old people. hahaha.... We toasted the new year in with Sparkling Grape Juice. 2008 was a wonderful vintage...LOL
Martin had fun and was such a cute host. Second graders make wonderful hosts when you let them!
We all had fun and that is the mail thing!
On a sad note, my cousin's wife died New Year's Day. The family is still in shock. Of all the people in that branch of the family she was the last one we would have expected to go first. Like her daughter said to me...This is a nightmare. Say a pray for the whole family they need it so much.
I think I finally have my DSL fixed. Took getting the repairman out here and working on the wires. Then we found out that it's the modem. So, they are sending me a new one. Thank goodness. But at least now I am up to speed and can stay online instead of blanking out!.....LOL
I'm going to try to keep this blog up but you know I lead a dull life and sometimes I can find nothing to write about. Maybe the dogs will do something cute!
LOL
Have a great week!
Sue




Sue

No comments: